Alcohol Consumption Tracker (ACT)
Tracking consumers' alcohol consumption during the course of a full month, across all categories, brands, and types of occasions
- What does drinking behaviour look like within a full month?
- How do my brands compare with competitors?
- Where are the White Spaces to develop my brands?
- How loyal are my consumers to the brand and category?
- What does the Drinking Journey look like, from beginning to end?
- How do I target the most profitable consumer groups?
- What types of occasions drive volume for my brands?
- A full view of consumer and occasion profiles for your brands and the competitive set
- Penetration and volume share data
White Space Analysis
- An in-depth view of how your portfolio performs across key drinking occasions and demographic groups
- Gaps prioritized based on the size of the gap and volume potential
- Loyalty measures for all brands of interest
- Opportunities to improve loyalty across occasions and consumer groups
- An assessment of Drinking Journeys that can occur across various venues, circumstances and drinker segments
Target Group Analysis
- Identify consumer groups that represent the most opportunity
- Understand key consumers’ behaviour and habits
- Apply your proprietary segmentation to ACT data
- Full profile of consumption behaviour for specific occasions
- Understanding of consumer profiles for various drinking occasions
In a syndicated study, costs are shared among a specified group of study subscribers. Each subscriber will receive a comprehensive report on the findings of their particular subject of interest.
[Event] Canadian Gaming Summit
Join Ipsos’ Paige Schoenfeld who will be co-presenting with the BCLC sharing research highlights from a study examining the market potential of Millennials. In fact, you’ll hear why the results drove the BCLC to re-think player acquisition and create new strategies around advertising, player segmentation and product strategy.