We welcome you to a part of China’s booming Marketing Research industry, as China is now one of Ipsos’ strategic locations for development and growth.
We offer fast career advancement, more opportunities to manage some strategic clients like our global PartneRing members and lead large teams. English is the standard working language; however, you can also learn Chinese and attain overseas working and living experience.
To be stationed in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, with full amenities for everyday life with very living cost.
- More than 10 years experience in relative area of marketing research
- Designing sound business plans outlining people and financial considerations
- Business development and developing strong client relationships
- Experience in relevant category or industry sectors
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Advanced trouble-shooting skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet aggressive deadlines
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Able to produce, understand and run budgets
- Well developed people management abilities
- Professional and respected client service skills
- Able to build strong links with the rest of the business
- Expert in presenting and facilitating; the ability to make sound conclusions and recommendations for action
- A strong level of drive, resilience, tenacity, flexibility and initiative
- Able to work effectively within a management team and independently
- Degree or related business diploma
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or his assistant email@example.com
Updated: March 29, 2010