Ipsos conducts online fieldwork projects according to the best quality standards.
We are a member of several organisations that have either established or endorsed quality standards in market research, including:
- AIMRI - members adhere to the ESOMAR International Code on Market and Social Research
- ARF - Ipsos supports the Quality Enhancement Process (QEP) recently launched in North America
- CASRO - has adopted the ESOMAR code, and has co-developed two ISO certification standards (20252 and 26362)
- EFAMRO - members adhere to the ESOMAR code and the MRS Code of Conduct
- ESOMAR - established the International Code on Market and Social Research in 2007
Ipsos has achieved certification status on three ISO standards:
- ISO 9001 – Quality management system requirements
- ISO 27001 – Information security management
- ISO 20252 – Market, opinion and social research service requirements
These certifications show our commitment in providing our clients with the best quality of service. They cover all the dimensions of our work, into the way we approach research participants, the way we work internally and the way we work with our clients.