- Office(s): Moelln, Hamburg
- Published: 08.03.2018
Ipsos GmbH, as a subsidiary of Ipsos Group, is among the world's leading market and opinion research agencies. We determine market potential, show trends, test products and advertising, research the effects of media and give public opinion a voice.
Ipsos Loyalty is the specialised division of Ipsos SA, one of the largest global market research companies, dedicated to customer experience, satisfaction and loyalty research. The Loyalty division improves business performance through proactive management of customer and employee relationships and gaining customer understanding.
To join the fast rapidly growing sector of Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM) in our Global EFM team located in Moelln, Hamburg (Germany) or Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia).
Ipsos Loyalty seeking a candidate to manage and support challenging, interdisciplinary international project implementations in the EFM space – ensuring timely completion of projects in line with business and customer needs..
We are a team of highly motivated customer experience management and project professionals with a passion for customers and a key focus on innovation and leadership. Throughout our careers, we have communicated with various customer and stakeholder groups, delivered impactful projects, and established credibility by being hands-on, proactive and straightforward.
- Manage and support project implementations based on the requirements while always using the appropriate methods or frameworks and keeping any cross-project dependencies in mind
- Serve as coordinator for the project teams, stakeholders, and management for implementation related issues
- Utilize your software knowledge to configure surveys and reports
- Support in creating training material
Develop a thorough understanding of product features that are relevant to each client program
Collaborate with our Research & Development Team and carry our product solution to the next level
- Successfully completed university-level degree in economics or social sciences, or having gained relevant professional experience in the area
- At least 3 years of experience in data processing, software implementations, technical account management or market research
- Professional working experience with interdisciplinary and international teams in complex organizations
- Strong communication skills and technical problem-solving orientation
- Experience with one of the following data visualization tools to generate compelling, interactive visualizations: Tableau, Qlik, Spotfire
- Ideally, knowledge of Questback EFS
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken. Knowledge of further languages is advantageous
What we offer
- An attractive international environment in an interesting growth market
- An extensive training in your area of responsibility
- A pleasant and collegial working atmosphere
- Cool atmosphere in the greater area and city of Hamburg and Kuala Lumpur
Please send us your complete application documents with your curriculum vitae and cetrificates via our contact form (personal contact Marion Bodem).