- Office(s): Mölln
- Published: 15.03.2017
Ipsos is a globally leading Market and Opinion Research Institute. At Loyalty, we devote ourselves to our client’s customers, their expectations, experiences and behavior to support customer understanding and loyalty. We believe that Enterprise Feedback Management is one of the primary practical applications that fosters operational customer experience management by integrating social, local, mobile, and commercial sources of customer feedback data, analyzing and presenting feedback throughout the enterprise, and driving action to improve customer acquisition, satisfaction and retention and consequently supports our client’s primary focus.
We are looking for an intern (m/f) who is keen on taking first steps in a fast moving environment, eager to work in an international technical context and does not shy away from new challenges. The duration of the internship is envisaged for 3 months.
As an intern at Ipsos Global EFM you will be an integral part of our small but international and multifaceted team and will be
- Supporting the setup, coordination and collaboration of internationally conducted EFM projects.
- Closely collaborate with local markets, consult with the technical teams on optimal solutions and implementations - hence support meeting the individual needs at best.
- Able to contribute both your Project Management as well as Programming skills (subject of skill set and extent available).
- Working independently and autonomous, but also guided by the team members.
- Last but not least – some task of documentation.
What we offer
Our working environment is truly based on international collaboration across various cultures. Hence offer
- Interculturality, Challenges and great Team Spirit
- Insights into international Project Management in a fast-paced technical surrounding
- Hands-on experience and real involvement
If you are that flexibly working and pragmatic all-rounder who is burning for action, not afraid of new applications and software systems, curious and open-minded - let us know!
Experiences gained while working / studying abroad would be advantageous. However, readiness to travel is not required.
Please send us your complete application documents with your curriculum vitae and cetrificates via our contact form (personal contact Marion Bodem).