- Office(s): Moelln
- Published: 02.11.2017
Ipsos GmbH, as a subsidiary of Ipsos Group, is among the world's leading market and opinion research agencies. We determine market potential, show trends, test products and advertising, research the effects of media and give public opinion a voice.
Ipsos Loyalty is the specialised division of Ipsos SA, one of the largest global market research companies, dedicated to customer experience, satisfaction and loyalty research. The Loyalty division improves business performance through proactive management of customer and employee relationships and gaining customer understanding.
To join the fast rapidly growing sector of Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM) in our Global EFM team located in Moelln (near Hamburg, Germany).
Ipsos Loyalty seeking a candidate to manage and support challenging, interdisciplinary international projects ensuring timely completion of projects in line with business and customer needs.
We are a team of highly motivated customer experience management and project professionals with a passion for customers and a key focus on innovation and leadership. Throughout our careers, we have communicated with various customer and stakeholder groups, delivered impactful projects, and established credibility by being hands-on, proactive and straightforward.
- Development of online reporting portals
- Development of interfaces to integrate data from different sources
- Participate in software architecture analysis phase and currently improve modules
- Ensuring software quality through code reviews and professional system testin
- At 3-5 years in software development
- Microsoft Visual Studio programming experience with C#
- Proficiency in working with and creating (RESTful) web service based software modules
- Experience working with database applications and SQL
- Communication: fluent English written and spoken
- Ideally proficiency in mobile programming
What we offer
- An attractive international environment in an interesting growth market
- An extensive training in your area of responsibility
- A pleasant and collegial working atmosphere
- Cool atmosphere in the greater area and city of Hamburg
Send your application including your availability and salary expectations to Marion Bodem, firstname.lastname@example.org