- Einsatzort(e): Hamburg
- Veröffentlicht am: 18.01.2017
Ipsos GmbH, as a subsidiary of Ipsos Group, is among the world's leading market and opinion research agencies. We determine market potential, show trends, test products and advertising, research the effects of media and give public opinion a voice.
Ipsos Connect in Germany is a very successful unit within the Ipsos Group. Ipsos Connect combines the sectors Advertising Research (ASI) and Ipsos Media Research (MCT) and is focused on Brand, Advertising and Media research. A great spirit and a cool atmosphere are brands of our working life.
- Conception, organization and set up of commercial pre-tests, tracking, and media studies
- Client service and consulting (including English presentations)
- Conception of study design
- Analysis of data, thereby generating insights and actionable recommendations
- Client development
- Market observation and development of marketing strategies
- A graduated researcher
- At least 4-5 years experience in marketing research with solid experience in Brand, Communication or Media studies
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in coordinating a project team
- Experience managing international studies in a multicultural environment
- Fluent English and possibly German (or willingness to learn German)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Analytical thinking, inquisitive personality and strong team spirit
Wir bieten Ihnen
- Interesting and insightful client oriented work
- International clients with possibility to learn about different markets and categories
- All the innovations to work within Connect, for example, facial coding or mobile research
- A young and enthusiastic team
- A dynamic business with many opportunities to grow
Bitte senden Sie uns Ihre vollständigen Bewerbungsunterlagen mit Lebenslauf und Zeugnissen vorzugsweise per E-Mail (z.Hd. Frau Sandra Krinke) zu.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre aussagekräftige Bewerbung über unser Kontaktfeld!