- Office(s): Moelln
- Published: 04.01.2018
Ipsos GmbH, as a subsidiary of Ipsos Group, is among the world's leading market and opinion research agencies. We determine market potential, show trends, test products and advertising, research the effects of media and give public opinion a voice.
Ipsos Loyalty is the specialised division of Ipsos SA, one of the largest global market research companies, dedicated to customer experience, satisfaction and loyalty research. The Loyalty division improves business performance through proactive management of customer and employee relationships and gaining customer understanding.
To join the fast rapidly growing sector of Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM) in our Global EFM team located in Moelln (near Hamburg, Germany) we are seeking a candidate to manage and support challenging, interdisciplinary international projects ensuring timely completion of projects in line with business and customer needs.
We are a team of highly motivated customer experience management and project professionals with a passion for customers and a key focus on innovation and leadership. Throughout our careers, we have communicated with various customer and stakeholder groups, delivered impactful projects, and established credibility by being hands-on, proactive and straightforward.
- The main objective is the continuous development of in-house developed solutions that automate recurring processes in the area of EFM programs.
- Development of configurable recurring automated tasks relevant in the EFM sector
- Development of interfaces for systems connected to EFM Platforms (e.g. Text Analytics, CRM Systems)
- Integration of monitoring systems that track up- and downtimes of EFM Platforms
- Development of problem solutions, implementation of client's expectations as well as management and consulting of project teams.
- Project documentation and planning (especially the creation of project definitions, development of emergency scenarios)
- Communication of project progress using corresponding reporting tools and documents
- Ensuring an on-time project implementation
- At least 3 years in software development
- Advanced database knowledge in at least one of the following DB management systems: MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- IDE such as MS Visual Studio
- Communication: fluent English written and spoken
- Ideally, web service experience with SOAP, JSON, REST protocol
What we offer
- An attractive international environment in an interesting growth market
- An extensive training in your area of responsibility
- A pleasant and collegial working atmosphere
- Cool atmosphere in the greater area and city of Hamburg
Please send your application including your availability and salary expectations to Marion Bodem, email@example.com