As a global market research provider, Ipsos online Omnibus services are designed to help solve your business challenges and meet your needs in terms of speed, representative samples, geographical coverage and price. Omnibus is ideal for target profiling, market sizing, calibration, political polls, multi-country projects, multi-waves, pre and post evaluation, alternatives screening, and for gauging quick reactions to topical issues or market events. Omnibus allows fast answers to your burning questions and to make decisions based on consumer input, rather than on guesstimates, without jeopardising your speed to market.
Nationally representative sample of 1,000 or 2,000 adults.
All respondents are selected from Ipsos Panels (or high quality partner-panel online providers where Ipsos panels are not available).
Asia Pacific, Middle East, Europe, North America and Latin America.
Results generally become available after one week.
For very fast turnaround, Fast Facts our overnight solution is available.
Benefits when using the online Omnibus:
- speed of turnaround;
- ability to use visual / audio-visual stimulus material;
- opportunity to analyse results using extensive classification information;
- assurance and confidence in data quality;
- international data collection;
- support from a team of experts who already overcome many of the potential pitfalls in research.