Perfect! We have a unique opportunity to join Ipsos’ central marketing team as Web & Graphic Specialist. You’ll get a chance to work with a creative team of writers, graphic & web designers, strategists and media specialists focused on AMPing up Ipsos’ reach and brand reputation. This is a diverse role ideal for an experienced web designer who is ready to make their mark.
- Responsible for daily content updates to our web properties (internal intranets and external websites)
- Creation of HTML email communications including email campaigns, online newsletters, etc.
- Production of digital and print marketing materials (banners, ads, posters, presentations, etc.)
- Production of summarized data reports and infographics
- Applying and enforcing Ipsos Corporate Identity guideline for web and interactive properties
Don’t wait! Apply today if you have these qualifications:
- 5+ years of web based graphic design experience, and educational degree/certification
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Experience with Drupal CMS, PHP/MySQL, SharePoint and WordPress
- Familiar with designing for desktop and mobile experiences
- Strong understanding of branding, layout, composition and typography
- Knowledge and experience in video editing an asset
- Knowledge and experience in Google Analytics an asset
- Strong organizational skills to take a project from concept to launch
- Careful attention to detail as well as flexibility to adapt to changing business needs