Don't miss hearing insights from Ipsos' Sean Simpson and Oliviero Marchese who will be presenting at Election Polls in Canada: What Governments and Brands can learn about Citizens and Consumers Today, a half-day interactive conference organized by the Canadian Research Insights Council exploring:
- Electoral Polls Progress Report for Canada’s 44thFederal Election – This session will focus on a topline overview of the election results and the overall accuracy of polls.
- Polling in the Pandemic: Unique Considerations and the Mail-in Ballot – This session will focus on how dramatic and new circumstances impacted the Canadian voter.
- All about Modes and Election Polling Biases– This session will address the new developments in the literature and understanding of modes and sampling in election surveys.
- Methodological Rigour or Innovation?— Which standards and best practices improved the performance of election polls and how have innovative methods (including non-conscious measurement) challenged but also expanded the horizon of polling in the elections? What are the data quality considerations in benchmarking and achieving better representativeness in election polls?
- Polling in Provincial Canada — What are the key regional differences of election polls across the provinces and how do these compare to past regional differences? Have they grown or reduced?
- The Global Comparative Context: How does Polling Fare in Elections Elsewhere?— What can we learn from and improve upon from the conduct of global election polls? Why are polls outside of Canada perceived as being less accurate? Is this because of the rise in misinformation in certain markets more than others? What cultural biases come into play when achieving representativeness?
- Polling for Consumer Insights: Shopping for Votes and Influence — Can we project voter intent onto purchase intent? What are the similarities and differences and how will this change in the next few years as societies (like Canada) advance technologically?
To view the detailed agenda or to register now, please visit the CRIC website.
Sean Simpson, Senior Vice President, Canada, Public Affairs
[KEYS WEBINAR] Making Sense of 2021
Join Ipsos for its complimentary KEYS webinar series dedicated to helping brands and organizations better understand the dynamics of today as they prepare for tomorrow. Our focus is on bringing together new perspectives, based on real-life experiences and insights grounded in research.