Join Ipsos, Association of Canadian Advertisers, Globe Media Group, and Publicis as we release the results of the 2020 Ipsos Most Influential Brands study.
Influence doesn't happen by accident. This exclusive, by invitation only, event for brand marketers will unveil key highlights from over 100 brands evaluated in the study and provide a retrospective on how brands have evolved in the last decade. Following the rankings, we'll have a keynote address and moderated panel showcasing some of Canada's most interesting brands.
- 11:25am – Webinar opens
- 11:30am - Opening Remarks from Andrew Saunders, Chief Revenue Officer, The Globe and Mail
- 11:40am - Session One – Most Influential Brands 10 Year Retrospective and Reflection on an Atypical Year presented by Steve Levy, Chief Client Officer, Ipsos
- 12:25pm - Session Two – Keynote Address with Raja Rajamannar, Chief Marketing & Communications Officer and President – Healthcare Business, Mastercard
- 1:00pm - Session Three – Panel Discussion: How Brands Have Evolved in the Last Decade. Andrew Bruce from Publicis moderates a discussion with senior leaders:
Shannon Hosford, Chief Marketing Officer, MLSE
Eva Salem, VP Marketing, Canadian Tire
Joel Scales, Senior VP Marketing, Jamieson Wellness
Lisa Mack, Head of Marketing Communications, Mobility Brands, TELUS
- 2:00pm – Closing Remarks from Ron Lund, President, ACA
Steve Levy, Chief Operating Officer, Canada