To optimize the benefits of programmatic buying and selling of online advertising, digital audience measurement needs to capture persons-level activity across the devices used to access digital content. While understanding multi device usage continues to be important, the primary device for accessing content is now mobile which is helping to drive increased digital ad spend. Ipsos iris has been specifically set up to be a single source, person-centric, mobile-first measurement solution to meet the needs of the Canadian industry both now and in the future.
Ipsos has partnered with Vividata, Canada’s leading consumer and media measurement company, to ensure Ipsos iris meets the needs of the Canadian media industry by linking digital measurement to extensive consumer survey measurement. Ipsos iris also supports Metrica – Vividata’s digital consumer panel – allowing you to see how your users and customers are behaving online, how you can provide a better online experience, plan and measure advertising campaign success, and ultimately achieve your digital marketing goals.
Join Josh Cormie, EVP & Audience Measurement Service Line Lead at Ipsos Canada, and Pat A. Pellegrini, Ph.D, President & CEO of Vividata for a complimentary webinar to learn how Ipsos iris and Vividata will provide more robust, frequent, and granular data for smarter thinking to drive better decisions.
You’ll hear more about:
- The unparalleled quality of our single source panel
- Our commitment to being a trusted partner through exceptional service and full transparency
- The flexibility and granularity of our built from scratch UI
- How we’ve future proofed our approach
- Our partnership with Vividata, a Canadian not-for profit leader in cross media measurement
- Data fusion using Ipsos iris with Vividata’s Survey of the Canadian Consumer to provide an unparalleled picture of online Canadians
If you’re unable to attend the live webinar, simply register to receive the recording.
For more information, please email Josh Cormie and the Canadian Ipsos iris team.
Josh Cormie, Executive Vice President, CA, Service Line Lead
Pat A. Pellegrini, Ph.D , President & CEO of Vividata