Join Ipsos for an introduction to the complex, fast-moving world of oncology.
Delivered by Ipsos’ Oncology Center of Expertise, this introductory session will inform and equip pharmaceutical professionals who are new to oncology marketing or marketing research – or looking to enter this therapy area. Specifically, our complimentary webinar will provide a concise overview of:
- What is Cancer: the disease, its prevalence and its causes
- Types of Cancer: solid tumors versus hematological malignancies
- Staging: staging and classification systems by cancer type
- Treatment Overview: treatment approaches and drivers of treatment choice
- Precision Medicine: biomarkers and targeted agents
- Immuno-Oncology: novel agents and future innovations
- Implications: considerations for marketing and MR professionals.
Registering will also ensure you receive a direct link to the recording once published.
We expect you’ll find this session enlightening and gain a foundational understanding of this highly complex disease.
Eric Blouin, Ipsos Oncology Center of Expertise (North America)
[WEBINAR] Sustainable Packaging: A Potential Avenue of Distinction
In this next session from our ESG series, Ipsos’ Dionne Daley will discuss the role of sustainable packaging in innovation. Learn how Ipsos goes deeper to better understand your brand’s consumers, what will resonate best with them, and how you can explore sustainable packaging as a potential avenue of distinction; a critical component for in-market success.