Join Ipsos for an exclusive and intimate presentation of our latest Digital Pulse research, presented by Steve Levy, COO of Ipsos Canada.
The Digital Pulse is a program of research that is a collaborative effort between Ipsos the Canadian Marketing Association (CMA) and Marketing magazine (now Strategy) that involves surveying Marketers, Advertising agency executives AND the Canadian public on opinions towards Digital Marketing.
We have been running this research for 12 years, and as such, have lots of trended data that you may find useful and interesting. Steve’s presentation will cover topics such as:
- Shifts in Ad spend/sentiment
- Involvement of Senior management in the Digital Marketing realm
- Familiarity and Usage of 14 components under the Digital umbrella – from the most mature (e-mail Marketing), thru those that have been adopted in recent years (Search, Social etc.) to those that are relatively new (Programmatic, Wearables etc.).
- Best practices in Digital Marketing
- Perceptions of which advertisers do a really good job in the Digital space
- Reliance on Ad agencies and what is being insourced versus outsourced
…. And much more.
To request more details regarding this exclusive event, please email email@example.com.
Steve Levy, Chief Operating Officer, Canada