The consumption of both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages has shifted. The old ways of appealing to consumers’ needs and habits no longer equals success in 2017 and beyond.
Now is the time to renew your knowledge on what Canada’s beverage consumers are THIRSTING for. Topics covered include:
- Overview of Canadian Beverage Landscape
- FIVE Key Trends Influencing Consumer Choice
– Less Sugar, More Water
– Packaging Priorities
–Thirst for Authenticity and Premium
– Naturally Healthy
- Evaluating Shifting Alcohol Drinking Patterns
- What is Ailing Alcohol within Foodservice Channel
- Perfect Food Pairing Partners
- The Impact of Emerging Cohorts (YEMPS and Visible Minority Cohort)
- The Beverage Energy Equation
- Proliferation of Snack Beverages
Why did we host this session? Because having a broad and deep understanding of the new value proposition guiding consumers’ decisions about what to drink, can help you keep your brand top of mind among consumers’, who today, are increasingly proactive, selective and demanding in their choice among the vast array of competing offerings all vying for Share of Throat.
[WEBINAR] Understanding Category Trends in the Age of the Consumer
Staying ahead of trends in today’s rapidly shifting landscape is more important and more complex than ever before. In a world where ideas and influence can spread like wildfire, how do we better equip ourselves with the category understanding and depth of knowledge essential to success?