Brands have meaning. Brands have personality. Brands have attitude. And because people so often identify with, relate to, and define themselves by them, brands have influence.
For a brand to succeed, it has to reach its audience, connect with them, and get them to buy into the brand’s promise. But for a brand to have real influence, it needs to win on a few more dimensions. The Most Influential Brand Study reveals key dimensions that define and determine the most influential brands in Canada, including; Leading Edge, Trustworthy, Presence, Corporate Citizenship, and Engagement.
The Most Influential Brands study offers the following key benefits:
- Offers a case study perspective on the 10 Most Influential Brands in Canada
- Ranks your brand’s degree of influence vis-à-vis your competitors and the overall market
- Quantifies the impact of each of the key dimensions which drive influence most for your brand and your competitors
- Formal Presentation – based on the Top 10 Most Influential Brands in Canada: A Case Study format for each brand
- Customized Chapter on your Brand including the impact of the five dimensions of Influence for your brand visà-vis your category and top competitors and your brand’s performance on top attributes within the key dimensions of influence
- An Excel based scorecard for your brand and your category competitors on the 57 measures included in the study
- The Full Ranking of the 100 Brands
Pricing & Subscription Form
Early bird pricing of $11,000 is available until January 15, 2019, after which the standard subscription cost is $13,000.
Subscribe now: Ipsos Most Influential Brands 2018 Subscription Form