Research Executive for 2018 Generation Ipsos (Qualitative)
Generation Ipsos is a 1-year program which is designed to engage and develop fresh graduates who are passionate to develop their long-term career in research industry. Employees under this program will go through various learning activities including offline and online classroom trainings, mentorship program, and most importantly the on-the-job training.
Being a Research Executive in Ipsos, you will be responsible for providing support to the qualitative teams on day-to-day management of research projects, including project set-up/ management and coordination, client servicing, fieldwork (focus groups/ interviews) and basic analysis for qualitative market research projects.
If you are looking for a job in a diverse working environment which enables you to deal with different clients from different industries, this is definitely an ideal job for you to start with.
- Degree holder in any discipline
- Good observation and enjoy working on reports writing
- Good analytical skill with high sense of curiosity and dedication in solving problems
- Be open minded, be initiative, creative
- Able to work under pressure, manage own time and adapt to overtime work
- Meticulous, able to handle multiple tasks efficiently and in an organized way
- Excellent in both written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Good computer skills including MS Office and other software
We offer an attractive remuneration package with 5-day work week to the right candidates. Interested parties please send resume with current and expected salary to email@example.com or here. All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. The Company may retain applications for future opening or other appropriate positions within the Company. Resumes received will be destroyed within 12 months.