MEDIApuls is leading tool for media planning and advertising analysis (simulation and post-evaluation of advertising campaigns) for non-TV media.
Project started in 2004 and for last 10 years is market standard for non-TV media research in Croatia. MEDIApuls includes research data for non-TV media consumption and monitoring of advertising expenditure (AdEx) for all media types.
AdEx monitoring includes:
- TV data - Nielsen TV advertising data is imported in database
- Print - monitoring of advertising in around 50 newspapers and magazines
- Radio - recently developed system for radio monitoring using voice recognition technology
- Outdoor – cooperation with main outdoor providers
- Internet – from January 2018. MEDIApuls provides data on Internet AdEx which is gathered thru sitecentric monitoring, developed by Ipsos Croatia and DotMetrics
Media consumption includes:
- Print readership
- Radio listenership
- Internet usage and basic web media analytics
Data colection method is CATI (30% from mobile networks), 87 respondents daily, sample is multi-stratified od 4 levels – gender, age, region, education
MEDIApuls is exclusively media project and the questionnaire includes only questions about media consumption.
All data is accesible online for registered users, thru MEDIApuls aplication (hr.mediapuls.net).
[EVENT] Europe launch of Global Business Influencers 2018
September 25 - Global Business Influencers make business decisions worth trillions of dollars and wield significant power when it comes to deciding how to manage and spend their personal wealth, representing the key to profitability for many industries, including B2B, finance, luxury, travel and others.