Global Syndicated Healthcare - Malaysia
The main job purpose is to assist the Syndicated Therapy Monitors team in running physician and patient-based tracking studies, across a range of multiple therapy areas (including viral diseases and autoimmune disease) and countries. The job remit includes the analysis of this healthcare data and preparation of meaningful charts in visually appealing presentations that will be provided to pharmaceutical clients to aid in their marketing and business decisions. Additional responsibilities of the role include desk research, interpretation of data, title and executive summary writing. Supervision of junior team members, and assistance with managing team resources, may also become part of the responsibilities at a later stage.
- Preparation of slide decks and reports, presentation follow-up based on client needs and data runs (queries) required for the client query service using Desktop/Survey Reporter, Excel, PowerPoint and any other applicable software
- Interpretation of data, coming up with new value-added analyses and developing therapy area expertise
- Co-management of resource allocation within the Syndicated Therapy Monitors team, with input and support from senior management
- Previous market research exposure and experience desired, though candidates with no previous industry experience will also be considered
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Strong analytical skills and great attention to detail are required
- Knowledge of or experience in the market research industry, knowledge of the pharmaceutical market in general, advanced analytic skills and prior use of analytical software packages are seen as an advantage
- Passion for learning more about healthcare in general and the treatment of infectious diseases and autoimmune diseases in particular
- Prioritises and prepares in advance, delivers work on time using available resources
- Previous experience as a supervisor or mentor of junior staff is seen as an advantage
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume to email@example.com
We seek your understanding that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.