Senior/ Field Executive
The Senior/ Field Executive is an integral part of any research organisation. The role involves exposure to all elements of the data collection process through training and coaching, on-the-job learning of basic data collection methods such as fieldwork, telephone surveys, internet and mail services. The main focus of this position is to gather facts and useful data, and as such, significant focus is given to training. A Senior Field Executive is also responsible for expanding their own understanding of data collection through a range of learning channels including on-the-job exposure, reading and discussion with peers.
- Assist in training up junior staff in compliance with the field standard.
- Control payment and expenses of project within/save the field budget.
- Verify the interviewer payment to minimize the mistakes.
- Make sure the sampling and sample design for each job are in a proper way.
- Questionnaire editing to ensure a correct and appropriate flow of questionnaire.
- Make sure interviewers are conducting interviews in a proper way.
- Overlook the progress and outcomes on different projects of a team.
- Assist in liaison with different departments.
- Keep track of the project progress and schedule in order to ensure a stable work force.
- Assist in designing and leading the supervision (Outdoor and Indoor) in order to maintain the quality of work.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of junior fieldwork staff and interviewers (both quality and quantity)
- Project briefing and de-briefing to ensure interviews are being conducted in a proper way.
- Supervision (Outdoor and Indoor) and monitor the project outcomes and control quota.
- Previous market research exposure an advantage
- Experience in a high volume and/or faced-paced work environment
- Knowledge in recruiting various groups of respondents, in sampling methods, interviewing technique, questionnaire design
- Mature and able to handle challenging respondents. Has determination and perseverance.
- Interpersonal skill for all levels of people
- Time management and organizational skills
- Delegation and team leadership skills
- Cost control and analytical skills
- Training skills
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume to email@example.com
We seek your understanding that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.