Our dedicated business combines research and advisory to define the most relevant, impactful, and differentiated growth strategy. Each one of our engagements is built with a view towards activation and business impact. Leveraging the research capabilities and global reach of Ipsos, our multi-disciplinary team of experts work together to answer your complex business questions on customers, markets, brands, innovation and strategies for future success. Our bespoke service helps you address business questions in these five broad areas:
- Customer: Who are the right customers for your brand and how do they behave?
- Market: What are the key market and channel dynamics happening right now that you need to be aware of and how should you respond?
- Brand: How can you position your brand to best resonate with both customers and employees?
- Innovation: How can you fill your innovation pipeline and find the next big thing to ensure continued growth?
- Future: How can you make sense of today’s volatility, anticipate the future and shape long-term success?
In light of the challenges of the COVID-19 crisis, Strategy3 recently introduced scenario planning solutions to help clients anticipate demand for their business in the short, medium or long term. Strategy3 provides a roadmap of actions and tactics that spans your organisation, using learnings from different countries, trend analysis, industry-specific inputs, and prior crises learnings.