We work with clients to prepare products, markets and companies for launch, maximise the potential path to peak share by defining stakeholder influences and build understanding of the role and voice of patients.
Commercial insights across the product lifecycle are business critical, this is where Ipsos excels!
Our Commercial Insights offer was designed to help clients succeed in this uniquely challenging environment. We deliver market research solutions and expert guidance across the innovation and commercialisation process, maintaining a multi-stakeholder, patient-centered focus throughout.
Technology, connectivity, drug/device partnerships and a wave of patient engagement and empowerment are reshaping healthcare. The growing focus on niche patient populations creates new demands for Biopharma companies to understand rare diseases and new, smaller and diverse patient populations and associated needs.
What powers Ipsos’ Commercial Insights?
- Global centres of expertise in the distinct stages of the product lifecycle, in our clients’ key disease areas, in new and existing healthcare markets, and in innovative healthcare market research methods.
- Market-leading real-world evidence via Ipsos’ Global Therapy Monitors and Global Oncology Monitor.
- A large global team of data scientists and advanced analytics experts, all dedicated to healthcare and its unique datasets and compliance requirements.
- Established healthcare teams servicing key global HQ, regional and local clients in all key pharma markets globally – with global networks to unite our knowledge and approach.
- Industry leading Commercial Strategy & Advisory Services, Access and Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR) teams supporting our Commercial Insights teams.
Insights Consultant Healthcare
Phone: +31 6 15 63 93 57
Email: [email protected]