The Research Assistant (RA) provides assistance in ensuring efficient and effective implementation of research projects.
- Preferably graduate of Statistics, Communication Research, Business, Social Science or any related course;
- Working knowledge of research techniques and methodologies;
- Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Above average written and verbal communications;
- Team player;
- Highly motivated;
- High Emotional Quotient;
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
For Interested applicants, kindly email your resume to email@example.com
We seek your understanding that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.