- Core Research Analysis: Ability to work the data and make logical recommendations. Manage to draft proposals, reports and presentations.
- Client Servicing: Enhance and maintain client relationship by taking a proactive approach to growing knowledge of client business and environment
- Project Management: Create and manage project plans while following quality excellence procedures and complying to ISO standards
- Financial: Demonstrate awareness of the factors contributing to the achievement of commercial success within the company
- Degree in Business, Social Science, Statistics or related studies
- Working knowledge in standard research techniques and methodologies
- Exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Above average computer proficiency
- Knowledge of statistical software is an advantage
For Interested applicants, kindly email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We seek your understanding that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.