- Core Research Analysis: Ability to work the data and make logical recommendations. Manage to draft proposals, reports and presentations.
- Client Servicing: Enhance and maintain client relationship by taking a proactive approach to growing knowledge of client business and environment
- Project Management: Create and manage project plans while following quality excellence procedures and complying to ISO standards
- Financial: Demonstrate awareness of the factors contributing to the achievement of commercial success within the company
- Preferably graduate of Statistics, Communication Research, Business, Social Science or any related course;
- At least 1 to 2 solid years of work experience in market research – preferably with retail/consumer panel experience;
- Working knowledge in standard research techniques and methodologies;
- Exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Above average computer proficiency;
- Knowledge of statistical software is an advantage.
For Interested applicants, kindly email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We seek your understanding that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.