The Research Manager (RM) handles multiple accounts to ensure that client’s business issues and information needs are effectively met through well-executed research that provides value-added insights and analysis. RM ensures that Ipsos becomes an entrenched value added supplier with major clients. RM utilizes various research techniques and methodologies to meet customer expectations and generate revenue while ensuring that revenue, operating income are met.
- Preferably graduate of Psychology, Anthropology, Sociology, Behavioral Science, Marketing or related studies;
- At least 5 solid years of work experience in marketing research;
- Adept knowledge in qualitative methodologies;
- Has done years of focus group moderation, in-depth interviews, in home visits, etc.;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Strong project management competence and entrepreneurial leanings;
- Ability to work under tight time frames on multiple projects simultaneously with the ability to reprioritize as needed;
- Proactive and self-initiating interest in matters pertaining to the industry;
- Emphasizes results in team members' work;
- Strong leadership, mentorship and team builder abilities;
- Aggressive and can generate business;
- Superb negotiating skills;
- High emotional quotient with strong sense of urgency most especially in completion of reports;
- Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
For Interested applicants, kindly email your resume to email@example.com
We seek your understanding that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.