The Senior Research Executive (SRE) is responsible for the full implementation of research projects and ensure that project requirements are met.
- Degree in Business, Social Science, Statistics or related studies;
- At least 3 years work experience in the marketing research industry;
- Working knowledge in standard research techniques and methodologies;
- Exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Above average computer proficiency;
- Knowledge of statistical software is an advantage
For Interested applicants, kindly email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We seek your understanding that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.