Attached results pertaining to Pakistan, reflect the analysis of social media content in the last one week and for some charts, few months. Key highlights include the following;
- Only second to Saudi Arabia, Pakistan leads in terms of ‘Volume of Conversations on Coronavirus’ across whole Middle East, North Africa & Pakistan (MENAP) region during last 3 months.
- Trend on this topic picked the momentum from 8th March manifolds. From about 7000 mentions, it went beyond 100,000 on 23rd March
- Social media users in Pakistan, are utilising these platform mostly to stay abreast of ‘latest facts and figures’ followed by urging each other on ‘Social Distancing’
- ‘Panic Buying’ seems least of concern, for Pakistanis at the moment
- “#lockdownpakistan” emerged as Top Most hashtag in last 7 days, which might have influenced actual lock down implemented by various provincial governments
- Unfortunately ‘Negative Sentiments’ are dominating big way as compared to some ‘Positive sentiments’