Baby Index: research of moms with babies
Baby Index is a regular single-source study of consumer behavior, lifestyle and media preferences of moms with babies under 4 yrs.
The survey allows describing the portrait of the target groups, reveal the patterns of goods and services consumption, to study competitive environment and to optimize the communication channels with the target audience.
Frequency: Twice a year: spring (March- April) and autumn (September- October)
Geography: Russian cities with a population 500,000+ people, capitals of CIS countries: Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan
Universe: 982 thousand moms in Russia 347 thousand moms in CIS
Sample: 8000 moms annually in Russia, 1100 in CIS countries
Data collection method: random sample, equally distributed by the regions. The sample design allows to get representative data for million+ cities in general, as well as for every city in particular.
Information about moms:
- Media preferences
- Lifestyle segmentation
- Psychographic segmentation V2
- Baby goods consumption
- Baby food
- Food for pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Products and pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Baby care products
- Baby hygiene products, nappies
- Additional accessories for feeding
- Children's transport and developing products
- Children clothes and footwear
More than 25 sections, more than 130 goods categories, more than 400 brands.
Download a detailed list of categories.
Market segmentation based on the following parameters:
- Share of the goods consumers
- Frequency of the consumption
- Volume of the consumed products
- Expenditures on the goods purchase
- Place of purchase
- Preferences of tastes and types
- Brands preferences (knowledge, use ever, use last month, loyalty, intention to buy in the future)
- Brand image
- Decisive factors in goods selection (price, brand prestige, package attractiveness, country of production etc)
- Role of the information sources in goods selection (doctors recommendation, sales assistant recommendation, advertising in the press, Radion, TV, articles in the magazines, newspapers, friends, relatives etc.)