Shopper behaviour is evolving.
The five key factors behind this are:
- Increasing complexity of choice is promoting shortcuts in decision making
- Pre-store preferences are shaping purchases
- The digital revolution is reinventing shopper behaviour
- New disruptive e-commerce models are evolving everyday
- Omnichannel is bringing together the physical and digital worlds
All of these factors make the path to purchase more complex to understand given the multitude of touchpoints that brands can use, new channels and increasing choice. Ipsos can help you to navigate this evolving landscape and better understand shopper behaviour and motivations.
[EVENT] Outbound travel from Russia. Outcomes of 2016. Outlook for 2017
Ipsos Comcon expert presentation "Outbound travel from Russia. Outcomes of 2016. Outlook for 2017" on trends in the travel behavior of Russians within the business program of the annual Tourism Forum MITT, session “Trends and opportunities in the market of Russian outbound tourism in season 2017”. Based on the data of Ipsos and Ipsos Comcon syndicated data.