Ipsos Business Consulting, Singapore
We are seeking sharp minds, idea generators, and idealists to join our diverse and dynamic team in making a real impact. Team members will be involved in managing strategic consulting projects, gathering and analyzing market information, and engaging with senior management in strategy workshops and presentations.
Successful candidates will work on high-impact consulting engagements across a wide range of industries and countries, focusing on areas such as feasibility assessment, market entry and growth strategies, commercial due diligence, and advisory for non-profit / public sector.
Team members will also have the opportunity to specialize as subject matter experts / leads in the practice's core verticals.
- Conduct secondary and primary research to establish robust fact-base
- Perform analysis to support the development of actionable recommendations to clients
- Develop reports that transform research and analysis into insights that deliver impact
- Good Degree across all disciplines, with a strong academic track record
- Minimum 1-3 years of work experience
- Prior experience in management or business consulting would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
Interested applicants, kindly email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
We seek your understanding that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.