About Ipsos' Finance Team
The Finance team at Ipsos plays an integral role in the operational and business success of the company. The team is made up of highly skilled individuals with a keen interest in driving efficiencies and business profitability. They are business partners, fully dedicated to working with internal clients in finding the best solutions. They are creative thinkers and strong communicators, able to coach and influence best practices across the organisation.
About the Role:
Associate Analyst / Finance Assistant
The FA’s main responsibilities include regular reviews of job budgets and profitability, ensuring internal policy compliance, month-end processing and business reporting, and providing training to the business units on financial tools.
To be successful in this role, you are likely to possess
- A diploma or degree in Finance / Commerce / Accountancy or equivalent
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- A strong sense of integrity, accountability and excellent interpersonal skills
- The tenacity for top-notch execution and data work
- Prior experience in a multi-national company and familiarity with Oracle system
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.