Ipsos Loyalty is a research unit that specialises in all matters relating to measuring, managing and improving customer relationships and employee engagement. We help our clients manage the experiences they deliver in a way that maximises the value of both customers and employees to their organisation.
About the Role:
A Research Manager at Ipsos is seen as an expert in the field of Market Research, who is trusted and consulted on leading-edge research design. The Research Manager has a keen interest in client's business success and offers multi-dimensional analyses and insights through well-developed research skills and disciplined project management practices.
- Develop sound research design and write proposals that meet and where possible, exceed the brief requirements
- Manage all aspects of running complex research projects
- Ensure job profitability is achieved to meet the business expectations and instill this in the project team
- Perform accurate analysis and interpretation of data, providing strong recommendations and actionable insights
- Client account management which includes client servicing, relationship building and proactively seeking opportunities for new business
- Closely guide and coach a project team in their daily activities by providing business context, setting performance goals and actively implement plans for their career development.
To be successful in this role, you are likely to possess
- A degree in Business, Social Science, Statistics or related studies
- At least 5 years of direct relevant experience
- Well-developed research skills, knowledge and thinking
- Strong client-servicing principles
- Advanced project management capabilities
- Strong supervisory skills, with the ability to effectively manage team dynamics and garner strong team collaboration
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume to email@example.com
We seek your understanding that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.