A Research Manager will manage and deliver complex projects through leading a project team in design, set up and management of leading-edge research. They will carry out account management activities through managing of existing client relationships and looking for new opportunities and manage and coach our people.
- Degree in Business, Social Science, Statistics or related studies
- At least 2-3 years of strong Market Research experience and good application of knowledge
- Participate and show pro-activeness in new business generation; new contracts, calls and seeking opportunities (client-facing stream)
- Keep abreast of current trends within Market Research, in order to develop personal skills/ knowledge base
- Keen to learn and is pro-active in self-development, and the development of others
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume to email@example.com
We seek your understanding that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.