Senior Research Executive
Ipsos helps clients to accelerate innovation for today’s changing world. Our expertise relies on our innovative approaches, including overnight and device agnostic surveys, neuroscience and the integration of solutions.
About the Role:
Researchers at Ipsos are seen as experts in the field of Market Research, who are trusted and consulted on leading-edge research design. The Senior Research Executive (SRE) operates at the heart of our work with clients, supporting the business in design, setup and management of research projects.
- Provide a safe pair of hands in managing complex, multi-market research projects including independently drafting detailed questionnaires, setting up advanced analytical requirements and checking for data accuracy.
- Be able to conduct data analysis and independently produce results on less complex projects.
- Effectively manage multiple projects at once and anticipate potential problems and how to prevent them
- Be aware of financial targets and identify job profitability problems and resolve them with support if required.
- Maintain client relationships by liaising effectively with clients on project-related information and progress updates.
- Abide by the quality excellence procedures and apply them effectively.
- Keep abreast of current trends within market research and develop expertise in the chosen area of research.
To be successful in this role, you are likely to possess:
- A degree in Marketing, Business, Social Sciences, Statistics or related studies
- At least 2-3 years of Quantitative Research Experience
- An innate sense of curiosity and the desire to learn
- The tenacity for top-notch project execution and data work
- Strong client-servicing principles
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume to email@example.com