Watch the webinar recording here:
How has the Point of Care (POC) and rapid testing market evolved, and what does the future hold? What are the key challenges, unmet needs and opportunities for companies working in POC & rapid testing today?
In this webinar, which took place on 02 December, our experts explored changes in the POC & rapid testing space and unpacked the latest findings from our research among healthcare professionals and pharma/biotech companies in EU5, US and China. The webinar includes views on:
- The current POC & rapid testing market landscape, the challenges, and unmet needs
- The impact of COVID-19 and how the market has evolved over the last two years
- Opportunities for medical device companies working in this space
- Where innovation is stemming from
- Our vision of the future; how will the market evolve in the next two - five years?
The rise of self-care - how the empowered patient & consumer will drive the future of health [Webinar Recording]
Ipsos has identified a number of trends which are driving a shift in consumer/patient behaviour; a rise in health consciousness, demand for health self-reliance or alternative therapies, and in increased comfort with data sharing in exchange for personalised products and services.