Inflation, market volatility, and midterm elections – how will Affluent American consumers react to these in the coming months?
There is no doubt that 2022 brings with it a great deal of uncertainty, but the top income earning households, who control three-quarters of the country’s net worth, have the financial means to weather any difficulties that may arise. Evidence of this group’s importance can be found in their personal finances where, despite the pandemic and the ensuing economic turmoil, the net worth of Affluent households actually grew by 18% over the previous year.
But will the specter of more COVID mutations or the growing political divide cause Affluents to adopt a more cautious approach to investing? Or will the desire to experience life again trigger a willingness to spend big?
Join us for a complimentary webinar to hear Tony Incalcatera, Chief Research Officer of Ipsos’ Affluent Intelligence team present findings from the latest research on Affluents’ expectations for the new year and what it means for marketers. Attendees will learn about:
- Affluents’ expectations for their lives, finances, and hopes for the coming year
- Their outlook on the U.S. economy and how it will impact the economic recovery
- The product and service categories that can expect growth – and at whose expense
- Preferences for returning to the office and what it means for Affluents’ work/life balance
- The issues and areas of concern that are most pressing as we approach the midterm elections
Tony Incalcatera, Senior Vice President, US, Audience Measurement