In moving much of the world online to work, learn, and socialize, the COVID-19 pandemic has revealed pain points in the user experience. It has also clarified opportunities for innovation. Join us for a complimentary webinar as we use online dating as a lens to discusses how companies can respond to unexpected change and evolving social norms while keeping up with digital trends and user expectations.
During this webinar, we will discuss how:
- We used digital ethnography to explore the online dating landscape and how users are adapting to emerging social trends and the new normal of social distancing.
- Continuous foundational research is key to staying relevant and gaining competitive advantage
- Inclusive and equitable design maintain engagement with a technology platform
- Design can address the mix of rational and emotional needs that influence interactions
This webinar will:
- Demonstrate how to tackle big, exploratory research questions to better understand long-term product design objectives as well as opportunities for future innovation.
- Provide actionable lessons on using UX to anticipate what’s next and how to pivot around the inevitable roadblock
- Highlight how Big societal trends translate to user needs such as adaptive features and functionality
Daniel Delaney, Senior Research Director, US, User Experience
Megan Machamer , Director, US, User Experience
Amanda Weller, Senior Research Director, Ipsos-Insight
CEW Women’s Leadership Awards
Don’t miss your opportunity to hear Ipsos’ Kristy Click give the prestigious closing speech, capping two days of virtual content about female empowerment and includes speakers such as leaders from L’Oreal, Estee Lauder Companies, Shiseido as well as Beauty Editors from InStyle and People.