Two-thirds of Affluent American adults are constantly in travel planning mode – they are always thinking about and planning their next vacation. To them, travel is their number one passion. In fact, the vast majority of Affluents say they would rather spend money on a fantastic trip than an expensive car. And spend they do! Whether they are exploring new travel destinations or once again returning to a favorite place, 8 in 10 Affluents says it’s worth it to pay extra for comfort and service. That’s one of the reasons why Affluents contribute more than $300 billion to the travel industry during a normal year.
Join us for a complimentary webinar as Tony Incalcatera, Chief Research Officer and Jesse Peretz, Research Director for Ipsos Affluent Intelligence will present results from our latest research on the special relationship that Affluents have with travel. Attendees will learn more about:
- The types of vacations that Affluents are planning this summer
- Where they’re going and how they plan to get there
- How this year’s vacations will differ from last year
- Who wields the decision making in the household when it comes to airline and hotel choices
- Important factors for Affluents when considering where to stay
- How likely business travel will recover in the near term
With COVID increasingly becoming less of a concern, we will explore what the “new normal” looks like for Affluent travel, and what the lasting impacts of the pandemic are on travel planning considerations.
Register today - registering will also ensure you receive a direct link to the recording once published.
Tony Incalcatera, Senior Vice President, US, Audience Measurement
Jesse Peretz, Director in Ipsos’ U.S. Audience Measurement