Join Ipsos for an introduction to the complex, fast-moving world of oncology.
Delivered by Ipsos’ Oncology Center of Expertise, this introductory session will inform and equip pharmaceutical professionals who are new to oncology marketing or marketing research – or looking to enter this therapy area. Specifically, our complimentary webinar will provide a concise overview of:
- What is Cancer: the disease, its prevalence and its causes
- Types of Cancer: solid tumors versus hematological malignancies
- Staging: staging and classification systems by cancer type
- Treatment Overview: treatment approaches and drivers of treatment choice
- Precision Medicine: biomarkers and targeted agents
- Immuno-Oncology: novel agents and future innovations
- Implications: considerations for marketing and MR professionals.
Want to access the recording? Contact us directly!
Want to stay abreast of our latest data and insights in context for leaders in business, politics and beyond on a weekly basis? Sign-up for our newsletter here.
Eric Blouin, Ipsos Oncology Center of Expertise (North America)
[WEBINAR] Turbulent Times, Tighter Pocket Books: Enhancing Value without Dropping Prices
Join Ipsos Behavioral Science experts Sarah Mittal, PhD and Greg Gwiasda, PhD, as they discuss the less obvious and often overlooked, yet predictable, ways that consumers shift their spending during economic uncertainty.