With rising prescription drug costs increasingly due to cell, gene and other high cost therapies, employers are exploring various approaches to managing drug utilization and spend by their employees. Join us for a complimentary webinar as we explore this topic in detail and outline implications to market access strategy development.
In this session you will hear more about:
- Current trends in the employer management of formularies today (use of Benefit Design consultants, closed formularies, copay accumulators / maximizers)
- Pharmaceutical innovation (cell and gene therapies, other high cost therapies in rare diseases) and the potential disruption to the self-funded employer market
- Employer options in the face of innovation and disruption
- Employer coalitions to share risk
- Stop loss coverage
- Alternative financing models
- Policy advocacy – CMS negotiation of prices, Medicare carve outs for these therapies
- Implications for future pricing and access strategy development
Jason Boller, Senior Vice President, Health CS&F
[PODCAST] Research Business DAILY Report
Listen in to hear RBDR’s guest, Ipsos EVP Emmanuel Probst, discuss how society’s cultural changes have motivated varied established consumer brands, like Uncle Ben’s and Aunt Jemima, to replace their brand names and identities in order to extend the life of the brand
[WEBINAR] Healthcare Cybersecurity Insights + Tips
Join Ipsos for a complimentary webinar featuring detailed data from a research study conducted for CyberMDX and Philips examining the attitudes, concerns, and impacts on medical device security, as well as cybersecurity across large and midsize healthcare delivery organizations.