Each year, the Ipsos Global Corporate Reputation practice conducts interviews with over 150 leading communications and reputation executives globally to understand the trends, issues and concerns facing today’s reputation practitioners. The annual findings of the Ipsos Corporate Reputation Council help provide detailed reputation management guidance from the leading experts in the field.
Please join Ipsos’ Trent Ross (CRO, Ipsos Corporate Reputation) and Jason McGrath (SVP, Ipsos Corporate Reputation US) to hear research findings from the 15th sitting of the Ipsos Reputation Council. The topics in the most recent sitting cover the attitudes and opinions of corporate communicators on:
- The impacts of COVID-19 on corporate reputation and the business of communications
- Diversity and Inclusion and the role it plays in business broadly and in reputation specifically
- The pressures that companies face when it comes to ESG and sustainability
- Internal Communications and the role of employee communications in managing reputation and business success
- Supply Chains and their impact on sustainability and company reputation
Don’t miss out on these timely insights – register today!
Trent Ross, Executive Vice President, Global Chief Research Officer, Corporate Reputation
Jason McGrath, Senior Vice President, Head of US Corporate Reputation
Federal Committee on Statistical Methodology (FCSM) Conference
The 2021 FCSM Research and Policy Conference will focus on Trust as the Cornerstone of Federal Statistics and Evidence Building, and the role of the Federal Statistical System in data collection and outcomes research that supports evidence-based policy making.