Join Ipsos’ North American head of Human Resources, Liz Osterhus, for a discussion about how the advertising/research industry’s workforce has changed in just six months, and what companies can do to improve employee retention.
The panel will also discuss the results of an Advertising Research Foundation survey covering workplace satisfaction, interest in job changes, the role of company culture, corporate social responsibility, and attitudes towards going back into the office.
Don’t miss out for insights and tips about:
- Changes in attrition in the last six months.
- How job candidates’ bargaining power has changed, if at all.
- Whether any norms seem to be emerging about work-from-home and work-in-office policies.
- Whether there have been any changes in employee motivation to leave a company in the last six months.
- How the possibility of a recession may affect employees’ attitudes about their work situation.
For registration details, please visit the ARF website.
Want to stay abreast of our latest data and insights in context for leaders in business, politics and beyond on a weekly basis? Sign-up for our newsletter here.
Liz Osterhus, Chief Human Resources Officer, Ipsos NA
LinkedIn Collective: The State of B2B Revealed @Cannes 2023
How do B2B marketing leaders navigate through these seismic shifts while continuing to drive growth and impact? In this session, we’ll share insights from our new ‘B2B Marketing Benchmark’ report, identifying the trends shaping B2B like skills-based hiring, AI and the evolving role of the CMO.
AAPOR Annual Conference
The AAPOR Annual Conference is the premier forum for the exchange of advances in public opinion and survey research. The Conference allows attendees to network with colleagues, learn the latest updates and trends in the field and make new connections. The meeting highlights innovative research, short courses and discussion forums for attendees of diverse disciplines from around the world.