Understanding affluent influencers—Affluencers—is critical for all businesses, particularly those in categories experiencing technological change and disruption. Deeply engaged in the categories they influence, Affluencers are the researchers and early adopters who road test new technologies and share their discoveries with their networks. Affluencer recommendations and reviews drive most categories, and Financial Services is no exception.
Please join Ipsos’ Affluent Intelligence team for a complimentary webinar featuring insights uncovered by our Q1 2018 study of the Financial Services category, with implications for the future and opportunities for media and messaging.
We’ll present new data on a wide range of subjects, including:
- Robo-Advisors: Which affluent consumers are likely to use robo-advisors and why do they choose them over human advisors?
- Digital-Only Banks: Why do some consumers prefer digital-only banks? When and why do they want retail bank locations as well?
- Credit Cards: Which consumers are most inclined to open new credit cards? What benefits encourage people to trade existing cards for new ones?
- Cashless Payment Apps: Why do affluent consumers turn to payment apps? Which audiences are most open to downloading new ones?
- Blockchain/Bitcoin: How broad is awareness and ownership of this new currency?
Space is limited. Register today.
Michael Baer, SVP, Head of Ipsos Affluent Intelligence, US, Ipsos Connect
[EVENT] SHEconomy Summit: Power & Influence
Ipsos is proud to host an exclusive Summit featuring visionaries, entrepreneurs, innovative game-changers and influencers, who boldly challenge and disrupt the rules of the game as we know it. Together with top leaders from Ipsos, Microsoft, Google, Facebook and United Influencers, we will explore, challenge and discuss how power and influence are changing hands in today’s world.
[WEBINAR] Affluent Americans in the Drivers’ Seat
Join Ipsos for a complimentary webinar we explore the evolving Automotive market. This webinar will feature insights uncovered by our Q3 2018 Affluent Intelligence study of the category, with implications for the future and opportunities for media and messaging.
[EVENT] Connecting with Business Influencers: Breakfast
October 02 - Global Business Influencers make business decisions worth trillions of dollars and wield significant power when it comes to deciding how to manage and spend their personal wealth, representing the key to profitability for many industries, including B2B, finance, luxury, travel and others.