Join Ipsos’ Peter Minnium who will be participating in a panel discussion about Best in Brand Storytelling hosted by Variety.
Jan 10 @11:30 to 12:10 p.m.
Stealing the Show — Best in Brand Storytelling
Entertainment and consumer brands continue to create progressive marketing plans across social, digital publishing, OTT and linear TV. Senior marketers from some of America’s leading brands converge to explore how technology makes discovery critical for storytelling.
- Scott Fisher, Founder, Select Management @scottfisher
- Peter Minnium, President, Ipsos Connect @peterminnium
- Brian Benedik, Global Head of Advertising Sales, Spotify @BrianBenedik
- Gigi Gorgeous, Digital Influencer @TheGigiGorgeous
- Walt Horstman, SVP, GM, Advanced Media and Advertising, TiVo
- Bob Jacobs, Head of Marketing, Product and Brand Communication, Volvo Car USA @VolvoCarUSA
- Dan Riess, EVP Content Partnerships and Co-Head of Turner Ignite, Turner @TurnerIgnite
For event details, please click here.
To hear Peter’s perspective on CES 2017, please click here.
Also presenting at CES is Ipsos’ Reena Sangar who will be moderating a panel discussion on Disruptive Innovations in Healthcare on January 9. Click here for details.
[EVENT] SHEconomy Summit: Power & Influence
Ipsos is proud to host an exclusive Summit featuring visionaries, entrepreneurs, innovative game-changers and influencers, who boldly challenge and disrupt the rules of the game as we know it. Together with top leaders from Ipsos, Microsoft, Google, Facebook and United Influencers, we will explore, challenge and discuss how power and influence are changing hands in today’s world.
[WEBINAR] Affluent Americans in the Drivers’ Seat
Join Ipsos for a complimentary webinar we explore the evolving Automotive market. This webinar will feature insights uncovered by our Q3 2018 Affluent Intelligence study of the category, with implications for the future and opportunities for media and messaging.
[EVENT] Connecting with Business Influencers: Breakfast
October 02 - Global Business Influencers make business decisions worth trillions of dollars and wield significant power when it comes to deciding how to manage and spend their personal wealth, representing the key to profitability for many industries, including B2B, finance, luxury, travel and others.