Join Ipsos’ Peter Minnium who will be participating in a panel discussion about Best in Brand Storytelling hosted by Variety.
Jan 10 @11:30 to 12:10 p.m.
Stealing the Show — Best in Brand Storytelling
Entertainment and consumer brands continue to create progressive marketing plans across social, digital publishing, OTT and linear TV. Senior marketers from some of America’s leading brands converge to explore how technology makes discovery critical for storytelling.
- Scott Fisher, Founder, Select Management @scottfisher
- Peter Minnium, President, Ipsos Connect @peterminnium
- Brian Benedik, Global Head of Advertising Sales, Spotify @BrianBenedik
- Gigi Gorgeous, Digital Influencer @TheGigiGorgeous
- Walt Horstman, SVP, GM, Advanced Media and Advertising, TiVo
- Bob Jacobs, Head of Marketing, Product and Brand Communication, Volvo Car USA @VolvoCarUSA
- Dan Riess, EVP Content Partnerships and Co-Head of Turner Ignite, Turner @TurnerIgnite
For event details, please click here.
To hear Peter’s perspective on CES 2017, please click here.
Also presenting at CES is Ipsos’ Reena Sangar who will be moderating a panel discussion on Disruptive Innovations in Healthcare on January 9. Click here for details.