Join Ipsos’ John Carroll at the world’s largest experience virtual event with more than 50 on-demand free webinars from the world’s most admired brands, including Ipsos!
John’s presentation, Smarter Closed Loop Feedback, will share the results of R+D research identifying five ways you can improve the Company/Customer effort ratio and provide a clear path to success. If you have any of these questions, attending John’s session will help you better understand:
- How often do customer experience critical incidents?
- Do they vary across sectors?
- Do they impact advocacy and loyalty?
- How successful are companies at resolving customer issues?
- What roles does customer effort play in complaints management?
- Can companies be smarter at intervening when things go wrong?
For conference and registration details, please click here.
John Carroll III, Head of Customer Experience, US, Ipsos Loyalty
[TWITTER CHAT] The Changing Affluent Traveler
Join Ipsos and @GenPop writer/moderator @KateMacArthur for a live twitter chat examining the changing Affluent traveler during which our featured guest, Ipsos’ Michael Baer (@MichaelBaer1 @AffluentIntel), will discuss in detail the six Affluent traveler profiles.