Success in 2019 will depend on how willing brands are to challenge their current strategies, and begin #EmbracingDisruption . That’s why Ipsos is delighted to be participating in this year’s MRMW annual conference, Powering the Future of Insight Automation.
Don’t miss your opportunity to hear Ipsos’ Colin Ho (April 11 @11:40am) discuss Embracing Digital Disruption – Integrating Research Technologies to Capture Real Behavior.
Colin will illustrate how to
- Leverage new technologies to eliminate traditional research challenges
- Stay close to consumers through a combination of smart new tools (passive monitoring, geotracking)
- Integrate technologies to connect with consumers by capturing consumers in-the-moment
- Monitor actual behaviours to capture consumers’ actions, not stated responses
- Use System 1 thinking to capture a truer reflection of consumers’ impression of this wave of disruption
For more conference details, please visit the MRMW website.
Colin Ho, Ph.D., Senior Vice President, US, Market Strategy & Understanding - Research