Success in 2019 will depend on how willing brands are to challenge their current strategies, and begin #EmbracingDisruption . That’s why Ipsos is delighted to be participating in this year’s MRMW annual conference, Powering the Future of Insight Automation.
Don’t miss your opportunity to hear Ipsos’ Colin Ho (April 11 @11:40am) discuss Embracing Digital Disruption – Integrating Research Technologies to Capture Real Behavior.
Colin will illustrate how to
- Leverage new technologies to eliminate traditional research challenges
- Stay close to consumers through a combination of smart new tools (passive monitoring, geotracking)
- Integrate technologies to connect with consumers by capturing consumers in-the-moment
- Monitor actual behaviours to capture consumers’ actions, not stated responses
- Use System 1 thinking to capture a truer reflection of consumers’ impression of this wave of disruption
For more conference details, please visit the MRMW website.
Colin Ho, Ph.D., Senior Vice President, US, Market Strategy & Understanding - Research
Uber Science Symposium
Hosted by Uber's Applied Behavioral Science team, the Behavioral Science track of the 2nd Uber Science Symposium brings together practitioners and researchers in the behavioral, social, and cognitive sciences to facilitate the sharing of information and best practices, foster discussion, and form bridges between research communities.
[Webinar] Intelligent Interfaces: The Future is Easy
As organizations across a wide spectrum of industries begin to adopt conversational interfaces (CUIs) such as chatbots to interface with customers online and manage questions in real time, ensuring a smooth user experience is the only path to success.