Success in 2019 will depend on how willing brands are to challenge their current strategies, and begin #EmbracingDisruption . That’s why Ipsos is delighted to be participating in this year’s MRMW annual conference, Powering the Future of Insight Automation.
Don’t miss your opportunity to hear Ipsos’ Colin Ho (April 11 @11:40am) discuss Embracing Digital Disruption – Integrating Research Technologies to Capture Real Behavior.
Colin will illustrate how to
- Leverage new technologies to eliminate traditional research challenges
- Stay close to consumers through a combination of smart new tools (passive monitoring, geotracking)
- Integrate technologies to connect with consumers by capturing consumers in-the-moment
- Monitor actual behaviours to capture consumers’ actions, not stated responses
- Use System 1 thinking to capture a truer reflection of consumers’ impression of this wave of disruption
For more conference details, please visit the MRMW website.
Colin Ho, Ph.D., Senior Vice President, US, Market Strategy & Understanding - Research
[WEBINAR] Sharpening Physician Insights by Integrating Patient Record Auditing
The global healthcare landscape is rapidly changing; in order to successfully compete, companies must stay up to date on the latest treatment paradigms. Traditional market intelligence platforms often generalize how patient factors shape the treatment landscape, leaving companies wondering how they can deliver further value to physicians. Drawing from unique patient experiences, record auditing can identify how specific patient factors influence physicians’ decisions, delivering insights you need to identify treatment gaps and develop targeted solutions.