Millions of dollars are lost every day because of the confusion surrounding mobile payments. There is a huge opportunity to be a market leader in the mobile payments space but providers need to take steps today to increase adoption.
Join us for a complimentary webinar as we share results from an Ipsos study confirming the massive brand and technological confusion among consumers which is impeding use and adoption of mobile payments at point of sale. We’ve invited a leading industry expert who will also share their client-side experience and tips for success, as well as take questions from attendees.
Don’t miss your opportunity to hear more about:
- The current landscape for mobile payments acceptance
- What do “best in class” mobile payment systems look like?
- Driving usage–what’s worked and what hasn’t?
- What are the key challenges and barriers faced by retailers, financial institutions and technology companies?
- What is the role of incentives in driving acceptance, adoption and continued usage of mobile payment applications?
- Education and training–do consumers and salespeople fully understand the technology? Is its use encouraged at Point-of-Sale?
- How Mystery Shopping can help you understand what’s happening at Point-of-Sale
Register today. Space is limited.
Jeff Repace, Senior Vice President, US
Reena Roy, Vice President, US, Mystery Shopping
Fast Insights for the Path to Purchase
Join Ipsos’ Alison Chaltas for the latest trends on fast-changing shopper journeys and customer expectations. During this complimentary webinar, Alison will also scope the omnichannel experience, emphasizing the importance of building trust in one-to-one relationships.
[TWITTER CHAT] The Changing Affluent Traveler
Join Ipsos and @GenPop writer/moderator @KateMacArthur for a live twitter chat examining the changing Affluent traveler during which our featured guest, Ipsos’ Michael Baer (@MichaelBaer1 @AffluentIntel), will discuss in detail the six Affluent traveler profiles.