Global Therapy Monitors
Our Global Therapy Monitors comprise the industry’s largest portfolio of syndicated prescribing data – and we are skilled at combining syndicated and custom approaches to deliver deeper insights and greater value. Additional syndicated services leveraging Therapy Monitor data are also available.
Empowering your research through syndicated Real World Evidence (RWE) in key disease areas.
Global Therapy Monitors: the world’s most comprehensive portfolio of syndicated prescribing data.
The power of patient record studies
- Understand market size, competitive structure & the dynamics of treatment choice by patient type
- Compare doctor perceptions vs. actual prescribing behavior
- Track market shares and get forecast inputs for new products
- Track competitor product use and new product uptake
- Understand testing rates
Our unique Global Therapy Monitors
- N°1 for flexibility and service: customised deliverables & ongoing servicing
- N°1 for therapeutic expertise: monitors run by dedicated disease experts
- N°1 for coverage: 25 countries & 25 diseases in 2016 (more on demand)
- N°1 for breadth: 11,000 doctors & 333,000 patients globally
- N°1 for clients: 50+ pharmas, biotechs & CROs now using our data!
A comprehensive portfolio spanning key disease areas:
- Oncology: All Tumours
- Autoimmune: Rheumatoid Arthritis; Psoriatic Arthritis; Psoriasis; Ankylosing Spondylitis; Crohn’s Disease; Ulcerative Colitis; Multiple Sclerosis; Lupus; Non-Radiographic Axial Spondyloarthritis
- Virology & Liver Diseases: HIV; Hepatitis B; Hepatitis C; Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis
- Cardiovascular & Diabetes: Diabetes; Venous Thromboembolism; Stroke Prevention in Atrial Fibrillation; Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension; Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension; Dyslipidemia
- Respiratory: Moderate to Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease; Severe Asthma
- Molecular Diagnostics: Solid Tumours; Haematologic Malignancies
- Other: Antifungals/Antibiotics; Epilepsy; Vision Care
Other syndicated services: Powerful insights with syndicated efficiencies. Other syndicated services are also available, including ethnography, future market mapping, driver analysis, uptake analog tools, and many more.
At Ipsos, we use integrated approaches, therapeutic expertise and market knowledge to put clients’ needs at the center.
[EVENT] PMRG Connect
Join Ipsos Healthcare at this year’s PMRG conference featuring action-oriented insights for today's healthcare research and marketing professionals. The insights landscape is rapidly evolving, and skills in triangulating diverse data sets, human emotion and healthcare decision-making remain highly desirable capabilities. Are you ready?
[EVENT] ANA Digital & Social Media Conference
Join Ipsos’ Dave Smith at the ANA Digital & Social Media Conference on Friday, July 27. His topic, How to Leverage Branded Content to Drive Brand KPI’s, will highlight the role time in view impacts Brand KPI’s. Along with a set of best practices around brand integration, device & format differences to develop stronger campaigns. As brands invest more in branded content programs to reach & impact their audiences they are placing more attention on its effectiveness. If you cannot attend this session, contact us to schedule a private presentation.