Millions of dollars are lost every day because of the confusion surrounding mobile payments. There is a huge opportunity to be a market leader in the mobile payments space but providers need to take steps today to increase adoption.
View this recorded webinar to hear the results of an Ipsos study confirming that there is massive brand and technological confusion among consumers which is impeding use and adoption of mobile payments at point of sale.
Our special guest, Jim McKelvey, Co-Founder of Square, joins the discussion to share his client-side experience and tips for success.
Watch this webinar now to hear more about:
- The current landscape for mobile payments acceptance
- What do “best in class” mobile payment systems look like?
- Driving usage–what’s worked and what hasn’t?
- What are the key challenges and barriers faced by retailers, financial institutions and technology companies?
- What is the role of incentives in driving acceptance, adoption and continued usage of mobile payment applications?
- Education and training–do consumers and salespeople fully understand the technology? Is its use encouraged at Point-of-Sale?
- How Mystery Shopping can help you understand what’s happening at Point-of-Sale
Fast Insights for the Path to Purchase
Join Ipsos’ Alison Chaltas for the latest trends on fast-changing shopper journeys and customer expectations. During this complimentary webinar, Alison will also scope the omnichannel experience, emphasizing the importance of building trust in one-to-one relationships.
[TWITTER CHAT] The Changing Affluent Traveler
Join Ipsos and @GenPop writer/moderator @KateMacArthur for a live twitter chat examining the changing Affluent traveler during which our featured guest, Ipsos’ Michael Baer (@MichaelBaer1 @AffluentIntel), will discuss in detail the six Affluent traveler profiles.